document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 10, 2020

WHAT'S HAPPENING

in your corner of the world--
are you busy still planning what you want to do in 2020--
or are you busy --just doing it????

Now me--
I am off --and running--

welllll--
that  had been the plan--but---
guess I am more at this speed right now--
my 'inner' self it always pointing out all the things I want to be doing--
but--my 'real' self has just not been up the task--
so we are just inching our way along on some projects for now--
I did finish, another knitted baby sweater  and
another sweater is on the needles--
and I have also started a new to me shawl--
and picked out the yarn for socks and got it rolled into 2 balls--!!!!

and I got the first Butterfly block done--
and I got '2' more butterflies all prepped to stitch onto the backgound squares--

and I have worked on my counted cross Christmas tree--
have alot more done on this--hopefully near the end of this one--
and have done more on this embroidery project--
both birds are nearly done and the tree limbs are done

And a small fabric order came in today--
so now I have some greens for the 'color of the month' to work with--
and a couple nice yellows for another 'color block of the month' I think I am doing--
and then some 'just' because fabrics--will show them soon--

My 'flu' cold is doing better--but even after being on meds for 8 days--
I am still not well and tire easily--
but I have always believed that slow is better than not doing anything--
so I will pick up the turtle pace again when I am done here--
and just keep on stitching on something--!!!!

luv to all--and keep well--di

6 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

I love that little cross-stitch tree. For being slow, you sure get a LOT done! The little girl that gets to wear such a pretty sweater sure is lucky! It is so cute.

ButterZ said...

Lovely work.. What is the pattern you use for the cute knitted cardigan.

Carol said...

Keeping the faith on your getting better daily, Di. You sure do inspire all of us with all your varied needlework projects! Keep it up! :-)

HUGS!

Maria said...

Cute cross stitch and another sweet little cardigan..

Kate said...

Sorry your flu/cold has slowed you donw a bit. Hope you are feeling much better now.

sunny said...

Love your cross stitch pattern!! How pretty. I recently started a cross stitch , but I had to put it aside to work on another UFO.