document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, February 23, 2020

ARE WE REALLY---

on the last Sunday of the month of February for 2020--
ALREADY?????

Oh my where, oh, where does the time go!!!!

Yesterday I did get yo sew with some more orange--
and I have 3 more new 'sisters' in my life and collection--
they seem to go nicely with January's sisters--
I realized yesterday that these will be set on point--so am now being more careful as to
cutting out of the dress part--and today I am thinking about what block I might want to put in between the sister blocks--hummm????


And I finished my OMG goal for this month--
the hand piecing top from last years, bom--is now all hand pieced,
and then hand quilted and the binding is all sewn on!!
now to decide on March's OMG goal???

A long time ago--probably 10 years now I found this top fabric--
and then did find 'somewhere's' along the line the other 2 fabrics to add to this one--
and I have had a 'plan' from  "day one"--what I wanted to do with flower piece--
finally this week--I got it out and cut some and started it--
but you will have to wait to see what I am doing with it--
cause the 'camera lady' forgot to take a photo!!!!

I do have several projects I am working on at the moment--
like I am still working each day on this one--
more has been done on this--but like I said--I think the 'camera lady' is on vacation
or something--so no new photo-but we have to be getting close to getting this one done--
as we are running out of days for the month of February--only 6 more days--today I will be
doing the letter 'Y'-

I have a St Patty's day Mug Mat prepped for stitching and some small flower embroideries
prepped for some embroidery work--
oh and a new Easter design --I got all the pattern pieces cut out this week--now to pick a few
fabrics and get them ready--

What are you working on????
Any holiday items???

DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE TODAY--
LUV, DI





6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your hand-pieced qal quilt looks wonderful! Congratulations on your finish! I am keeping up with the February embroidery project - except for that bullion stitch - that one eludes me. :)

Raewyn said...

Your sisters look great!!! Yes, I 'fussy cut' some of mine too, depending on the fabric I was using. And well done on this month's OMG completed. It's lovely. I love that flower fabric and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it :-)

ButterZ said...

Love your sisters. It gives a bit more with the hands done on different angles

Maria said...

Loving your Sisters and nice OMG project too.

Patty said...

Love the hand pieced quilt finish! Will you be joining us for the new Hand Pieced QAL? Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Kate said...

Love your Ladies! Those are going to make such a fun quilt. I remember Preeti's, her's were very cute. Congrats on finishing your OMG for February! Wow pieced and quilted, you work fast. Very pretty floral. Looking forward to checking out what you are making with that very pretty palette of fabrics.