document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, March 26, 2020

BOOK CLUB BLOCKS

and today I see that the link up for our book club blocks
has been posted and as I got the second Jane block done
yesterday-
and even did photos--
I can post them ---
This is the first one I am doing--
for little 'ole' me--
This weeks was the Jane block--
I really liked doing this block--
(except when I realized that I had marked the stitching line on one of the white pcs
on the front side and had to recut one--but all is well--
Here is the first two blocks in this color way--
this one I plan to set on a square design--
at least that is the plan for now!!!!

And my second set of these blocks--
are in Christmas prints--
and this one I plan to set on the angle --
as this one I plan to send to New York to my little library there--
they will need some fund raisers probably after this shut down--

I really do enjoy the hand piecing--
and right now it is the perfect timing for doing these blocks-
as they really do keep the mind and the hands busy !!

SENDING YOU ALL SOME LOVE TODAY--DI
guess this really isn't funny--but I think it is so true!!!  sad!!!
so on a lighter side--
Ps--I am now getting the comments on my email page--
but see the count is not showing up on my publish post page--
it's always something--to figure out for this 'little' brain of mine!!

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Nice projects to keep busy on...
Had a smile with the "jokes"...so thanks.
Keep away & stay safe... xox

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your blocks are looking so good, Di! I love your fussy cutting, especially those sweet roses!

Maria said...

Beautiful blocks Di...
Nice to keep busy...

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Gorgeous blocks, Di. Hope you are keeping safe :)