document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

WHILE I AM THINKING

ABOUT IT--
and she just did the link up--
I will re-post my 2 finishes for the OMG project for March--
I am happy to say that I finished both of them
 and with more than a week left in the month
first project was--
hand quilting this project from Dec 2019-
I hand quilted around each felt design within each block also--
and here is the back--
I had just gotten this neat piece of Christmas print in a late Christmas gift box from Alice--
so thanks Alice--

and then my 2nd project was to get this one completely finished--
we started this sampler on Feb 1st 2020--
and I completed it all by March 20th 2020--
it really doesn't show here--but there is a lot of hand quilting in between all the little blocks-
and all around the vine and big design at the top of this piece--
And we know that this one got hung beside last years piece--
(I forgot to turn the sun off before taking this photo--!!!:-)
and right under them is the air conditioning unit--

And now I have started working on the hand quilting project that I will
post for Aprils OMG--it has lots and lots of hand quilting to be done on it--
so need to get it going!!!

Have more to show you that I am working on--
tomorrow --that sounds like a plan--for tomorrows -to do list!!!

Keep those needles 'hot and flying' on your projects--
cause once life goes back to the new normal--
you will be out and about and making up for lost adventures!!!

LET YOURSELF FEEL LOVED TODAY BY STAYING HOME--
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Margo Yang said...

Love your quilt. White background really makes the blocks pop. The picture of white puppies is hilarious. Stay healthy and strong!!

Sharon - IN said...

Your Crabapple Samplers are beautiful! Are they pencil or crayon colored, embroidered and quilted? I'm inspired to go take a look at their patterns.

Deb A said...

Congrats on completing your goal! Great job. Those doggies better watch out.... people are crazy.

Maria said...

Two lovely finishes .. You have many hand quilting projects to work on Di.

Stay safe and well.

Kate said...

Congrats both finishes for March. Working from home has taken some getting used too. We don't have the 20 minute commute at either end of our day, but have been trying to get outside more as it's hard to do computer work all day. The college girl is still here, campus is completely closed. Take care, stay well.

Patty said...

Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.