document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, April 5, 2020

CHAIR SITTING SUNDAY--

Yep--only chair sewing for me today--
you see I managed to sew on the sewing machine nearly everyday this week--
and by the time I finished the last project at 3:30 pm yesterday --
and started out for my walk--
I realized that my right hip was hurting--
and it did not let up--
even now it hurts--hurt all night too--
so I will have to be more careful in how long I sit at the machine sewing--
from now on--BUT I--
hope it's better by tomorrow--want to sew again!!

Think you have seen all my sewing projects for past week--
except for yesterdays project--
and here that is  --
The center panel to the newest Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt--
#quiltvillemystery
it was alot of steady work--but fairly easy work--
and I think I like it--so far???

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Today is slow stitching Sunday--

and I will be working a bit more on two or three projects--
my hand quilting, the Bunny Spring project and on these--
All 6 of these now have the flowers all done --
am ready to stitch the bumble bees on them--
so you could say--
that even though I will be 'sitting' in my rocker--
I will still be 'buzzin' around!!!

And my monthly report for this one for March is--

I stitched all 31 days out of 31 days in the month!!!
and stitched at least 130.5 hours for the month--

WOW--that's that over an average of 4 hours a day--
but then what else is there to do these days--
just stitch and eat--surely no one wants to do housework, too!!!

SENT OUT SOME EASTER LOVE IN CARDS AND LETTERS TODAY AND TOMORROW--
LUV,AND STAY SAFE, DI



4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh be careful; that happens to me, too...I don't know if it's pushing the presser foot or what...enjoy your slow stitching
~ ~ ~ waves from me to you Julierose;))
be safe...

Raewyn said...

Oh what a shame about your hip - I hope it comes right quickly with a change of activity. Lucky you've got something to do while you're sitting in your easy chair! Hehe great funny!!!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Hahaha! I like the eggshell walls! We may all be doing something crazy like that before this is over. I know I should get some sewing projects started....just haven't figured out what to do yet. Take care and have a good Sunday afternoon. LOTS of HUGS to you!!!

Kim said...

Oh dear, I hope your hip recovers soon. Your Bonnie Hunter panel is lovely and as for your Bunny Spring Project, it truly is whimsical and so pretty.