document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I JUST HAVE TO DO IT--

at least this is what I have been telling myself all week month--
and that is some 'spring' cleaning and a lot of decorating--
and more organizing--
ONLY--
no body has showed up to help me--
no fairies or maids or anyone--
SO --
it is time I just plain time I take the matter into hand and do it--
the new kitchen curtain is being pre washed in the sink now and
then I will do the new living room valances next, today--
(though I still haven't figured out how to hang the living room ones--
and for that project--no matter how I do it--I will need some help!!
There is a lot to figure out really--
and usually when I do this--
I am full of ideas and plans and such--
this time--
hardly any ideas or plans--
but as my monthly sewing projects are all finished--
it is a good time to take a few days and JUST DO IT!!!
(hope Di is listening to this ??? oh NO she is saying that next month's color is
pink and she just wants to find all her pink fabrics-you know how she loves Pink!!)

I did get the last hand piecing blocks done--
meet Elizabeth in her Aqua colors--
and--
Elizabeth all decked out for Christmas--

and I did get another finish done on my OMG goals--
but will do a post over the week end showing those goal finishes--

the blue hearts are still getting made--
one a day--

Oh--
and all '4' aprons are now done--
here is the 4th one--
and here is all 4 of them--
now to decide how to make them into a quilt top????

so now that means I have 3 more sets of blocks to make into quilt tops--
2 hand piecing sets of 9 blocks each
and
these aprons--
guess I had better get busy on that Spring/cleaning job--
like right now!!!!

PLEASE STILL WEAR MASKS AND TRY TO DO SOCIAL DISTANCING FOR ANOTHER
COUPLE WEEKS AT LEAST TO SEE WHERE THE 'COUNTS' GO --HERE IN FLORIDA
THEY KEEP GOING UP AND UP!!!
HUGS TO ALL--DI



7 comments:

Deb A said...

And the way people are acting they will continue to go up and up and up! Good luck on the spring cleaning.... I just need to do regular cleaning =) Love those hearts.... as I get off the computer and grab mine to do today!

Cheryll said...

Love ALL your projects that are on the go.
Elizabeth in Aqua is gorgeous...xox

Maria said...

Lots of lovely projects you are working on...
Good luck with the Spring cleaning...

Carol said...

Wish I lived closer, I'd be your "fairy"! HUGS to you! Love all your stitching.

Linda in Calif. said...

I really love her in the aqua colors! Be careful out there Di. Who knows what kinds of cleaners people are using on the cart handles and other places.

Kate said...

Hope you were able to finish off your spring cleaning and have a new spiffy space to stitch in. The aprons are really cute, love the hearts. Happy stitching this weekend.

Karen said...

Your pastel arc block is a delight. And so are the apron blocks.