document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 1, 2020

HAPPY JUNE FIRST DAY!!

Well here we are--
the first day to a brand new month--
a month of hope, good times, great stitching days!!
As it is a new month--
that means that I need to publish my goal for--
My first goal it to finish this--
I am hand quilting it now--am on the shaped border--
have done across the bottom and up the left side to that top row--
but still a ways to go on it--

the second part of my goal is--
to get this set of blocks into a top--
they will be done on point--
so that is gonna be fun for me--not!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
And here is the last of the blue heart blocks--


OPPS-did I say--last--
I mean here is the finished ones for the month of May--31 total--
only I did some figuring last night-
(did you smell something burning?? it was just my brain--sorry!!)
and decided I needed to do  ' 9' more for a total of 40--
then cause I really like some of this set--only they are on white backgrounds with the blue--
I went and found a nice solid color blue that goes with the hearts and will make 10 more blocks with those using the white print hearts--at least that is the plan--
and I got the fabric cut a little bit ago for them--so time will tell--!!

my magic today so far is watching a really large butterfly explore a bush--
and talking to a mourning dove on the way to the post office!!
oh and getting the laundry done--
always feel that takes some magic!!!!

what is your magic today????

luv, di


7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your projects are so pretty to look at! I love your hand-pieced blocks - isn't that a fun project to work on? Good luck getting them into a quilt top!

Maria said...

Nice list of projects for June and good luck working on them Di...

Linda in Calif. said...

I bet you have those 40 hearts faster then I can type this comment! lol It's going to be lovely.

sunny said...

Congrats on keeping up with the hearts. I thought about starting some for June, but I have other handwork that is somewhat stalled, and I need to get it finished and more on. Good luck with June!

Kate said...

Good luck with your June OMG. You've got some fun projects in the works. Your blue hearts are my favorite out of this set. I'm going to have to make a scrappy heart quilt at some point, but not till the UFO list is more workable.

Patty said...

Lovely quilts - and your Book Club blocks look great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely blue hearts.... I do love watching butterflies.....