document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 5, 2020

SUNDAY FIXINGS

That is in --fixing things to work on!!!!

Some prep work for some embroidery projects--
will be working on one of these this afternoon--
for--
and this morning for-
slow stitching Sunday-
I worked on this project--
our mouse now has a whole body--
and a real-witchy hat on her head!!!
her cape is in the works!!

And my monthly report for--
Is--
I stitched 30 out of 30 days in June--
and I totaled the most hours of stitching for this year so far--
at 162 hours of stitching for June--
(my next highest month was April with 139 hours--with stitching every day in April--)
I mean what else is there to do these days--but stitch!!!

These are the first 12 blocks of the New Jolly Bar stitch along--
these blocks were really easy to make--
and I was a good girl and resewed a second line on all the end pieces of
the triangle pieces--
and I got 48 1 1/2" squares--not sure what I will do them yet--
will wait until this quilt is finished and see if there is more I make or not--
and go from there!!!

I also finally--finally--finished a pair of socks--

and then-what did I do--
I started another pair--
but the cuff that you can see the best here--
I unknitted it last night--
the other one I had started in the real rich black part of the yarn--
and wanted to do the same with the both of them--
so I will be setting up the second one this afternoon also--
tried last night but it was late
 and I was just too tired to get it going correctly!!!



We had a really strong thunderstorm late yesterday afternoon--
so the sky gave us some of it's own 'fireworks'--
then after dark--

there was fireworks going off so that they were flaring out right over
the top of the new apartment building next door--
so I got to see a nice display right from my rocking chair--
how is that for in house service??????

ARE YOU READY FOR A GREAT WEEK OF STITCHING--
I AM--AS I WANT TO STAY AT HOME--TO KEEP ME AND YOU SAFE!!
LUV, DI






6 comments:

CathieJ said...

What a cute witchy mouse! I like your quilt blocks and all that lovely knitting. We just had to walk around our neighborhood for a great fireworks display. Your rocking chair view sounds heavenly.

canuckquilter said...

Your little mouse stitchery is adorable! I love the socks too. It takes me about a year to make a pair, so I don't have many pretty ones like that. Enjoy your at-home stitching time!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love the little mouse! Not sewing so much lately, but have done some knitting. Take care, hugs.

Maria said...

The cute mouse is looking good and well done keeping up with the Jolly Bar SAL. Hmm you could start Trail Mix with those small blocks ?
Gorgeous socks you've knitted ...

Kate said...

Very cute little mouse. Congrats on all the stitching time last month. You have been moving projects along this year. The number of virus cases is going up here as well, but not nearly at the level Florida's are. Stay safe and well.

Linda in Calif. said...

Good Morning Di. I see you are up to all your old tricks; getting a lot done! You did great on your stitching per day. I did 14 1/2 hours. If it were a contest you would have won by a landslide. Can't wait to see how your jolly bar quilt turns out.