document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 19, 2020

NATIONAL JELLY ROLL DAY

 The timing is funny really--

I had gotten out my 4 jelly rolls to look at for ideas about finishing on another quilt--

and I discovered that '2' of them were really children prints--I knew I had ordered one for a kids quilt, but the other one is really more of kids quilt too--so I had picked out one to start something with

 some time soon and left it on the cutting table--


so you could say-- I am playing with some Zoo animals today---

while I am 'monkey'in' around!!

so far this is where I am at--


Guess I had better 'get back to it'--

I did have '3' other things on my list to do today--

but--

instead I am happily rolling along with this bright colored jelly roll--

(the quilts I do from the kids jelly rolls will be charity quilts)

So WHAT are you sewing for Jelly Roll Day????

HAPPY STITCHING---AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT--TODAY--

LUV, DI




1 comment:

Maria said...

What a fantastic bright Jelly Roll to make a kids quilt.
I have a pastel spots/stripes one on the table cut into a simalar pattern as you are doing...