document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 20, 2020

SUNDAYS WORKINGS!!!

 In case you don't realize what day it is---

It is Sunday, again!!! and a bit on the rainy side here on the east coast of Florida today!

For my slow stitching, on Sunday morning--

I am about 2/3 finished now on this piece--

And here is this past week's applique butterflies--
My favorite butterfly so far is the bottom, left one, the black one with a butterfly on the fabric!!

And I was checking on this month's goals--
and realized I needed to get moving a bit faster--
there is only 10 days left and a couple of my projects are needing some time yet --
in order to be marked off the list by the end of the month----????

So I did get a start on this one--from the list--

so far I have only 6 sweaters out of 15 done--believe it or not--these take time to do--

but no sewing until they are done and the mess supplies are cleaned up and put away!!!

I am also working on a few of these hats to send in the box with the sweaters--


the one hat is a real pretty shade of turquoise--but couldn't get it to come out with that color for some reason--I am on the 3rd hat now--

So I best get off here and back to sewing on buttons--

SEND SOME LOVE TO FAMILY TODAY--

LUV, DI



8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love all those butterflies...so cute.
Have a great day!

Kim said...

Such a sweet little mouse and as for your butterflies, they are so pretty. Yes, the black butterfly is a goody. Gosh, that is a lot of knitting; such sweet sweaters and hats.

Jenny said...

You may not have met all your goals, but you have certainly been busy! Such pretty little hats and butterflies. I'm making butterflies too.

Maria said...

I think you are doing really well with your goals..
Cute wee cross stitch .
Pretty butterflies and two sweet beanies...

sunny said...

You set some pretty ambitious goals! Enjoy what you can get done. It's supposed to be fun!!

Deb A said...

Very ambitious goals. Good luck... and hope you are not on the other side of that skunk in the photo.... =)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I have totally lost track of what day it is, so thank you for reminding me ;) Your butterflies are looking great and the mouse is so cute xx

Linda in Calif. said...

You are moving along nicely with your butterflies. Adorable little cross-stitch. I do love the mouse and Halloween theme.