document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 26, 2020

THE RED RED ROBIN--

 Or in our case--the Red Red fabric finally floated to the top of the list--

I spent yesterday and this morning on sewing with Red--

first up is the Southern Ladies-in all their red finery!!!


And for some reason--2 'cousin' Southern Ladies came to too!!


( I never really know how to 'turn' these gals for their photoshot!!!!)

And then there is the '4' star blocks of the month--


And our '4' 9 patch blocks--

So now Red is done--

I also have a finish to show--
All hand quilted and binding is on and finished!!
Wait--I will be right back--

Garden Trellis--that is the name of this block--
I had to go look up the print out--have not known what to call this one--
so it is Garden Trellis and look at all the pretty flowers in my garden!!!!

I am also working on basket blocks--
only these are different ones-
These blocks will be 14x12 when finished--kind'a on the large size--
Had planned on at least 12--but we will see--I almost have the second one appliqued--these take more time than my heart or butterfly blocks did--and I have 2 more prepped that have a different colored basket --more of a golden/brown color!!!

And --the answer is yes--
I am working on hand quilting another quilt--the Silver Lining one-as I have not gotten this months quilt top to the finishing and basting part yet------you know that dress one??????
 And I did add up how many projects I have hand quilted so far this year--
and was surprised to find I have done---15--so far--!!!!
********************************

Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts on lowering my blood pressure--think it is better--
and I did get more walks in this week--though not very long ones--and talking about walking--I need to go and take a letter downstairs to mail and go outside for a bit--!!!!

TAKE CARE AND BE SURE TO HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT THIS WEEK END--
YOU HAVE EARNED ONE--
LUV, DI





8 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

All those RED blocks and a quilt finish, too? Way to go, Di!!

Jenny said...

Lovely ladies and stars! The cat picture is a hoot!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Southern Ladies are just wonderful, Di! And I love Garden Trellis - congratulations on your finish!

Julierose said...

I really like your Garden Trellis finish...nice work
Hugs, Julierose

ButterZ said...

Great work. I love Garden Trellis.
Yes we all need to walk more. You can do it.

Maria said...

Lovely ladies and red blocks.. The Snail Trail is pretty.
We definitely need to walk more...

Marly said...

The ladies are delightful, and your garden trellis is spectacular. How big did you make the blocks?

Raewyn said...

You are getting a lot done Di. I love seeing your ladies blocks, and your garden trellis quilt is beautiful! Appliqueing the flowers into your basket like you are doing is a fun idea. I hope your walking continues to help your blood pressure. Take care.