document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 31, 2020

HALLOWEEN TREATS-AND-SHE'S BACK---

There was a knock on my door yesterday--right at lunch time--so thought it was lunch--

but when I opened the door this is what I seen--


3 real scary office staff members!!!

And this is what they gave me--


a large bag of goodies--


Good thing I started my 'diet' on Thursday--right????

Actually--I really don't eat this kind of candy--so alot of this will be finding new homes--I am a dark chocolate snob!!!!   But what a delightful fun moment--getting trick or treat candy at my age--and delivered right to my door--didn't even have to go 'hunting' for any!!!!

*******************************

 Remember the one house on my walks around the block here--

and how every day she moves her concrete geese and pelican statues???

Well she was missing for 4-5 months and so where they--but yesterday in my walking around they are back--I think she must go north or someplace for hurricane season!!


And I found this tree--

in a vacant lot--wonder if it is a lemon or a lime tree--we will have to keep after Di to take a photo of it every couple days and see which color way it goes!!!


And here is a house on down the street that I though was decorated cute--

and notice the skeleton on the porch has a baby skeleton in his/her arms--cute!!
and on the garage-

I love that great big fat spider!!!

I did not get out my fall stuff --at least not yet--so no Halloween decorations here--
I am a bad girl--hey I did get the suitcase of clothes out from under the bed this morning and changed out some summer clothes for more winter/warmer ones--only--it's still 'hot' here!!!!

TAKE A WALK TODAY IF WEATHER PERMITS AND SEE WHAT CHANGES ARE GOING ON IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
luv and hugs, di



6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like Maxine AND your sweet surprise! How nice to them to do that! And thank YOU for the card! I'm going to view it right NOW! Happy Halloween!

Deb A said...

I wonder if it is lime or lemon? How fun that they brought you some treats. I have been seeing 9 wild turkeys on my morning walks. So far the bears have not gotten them.

Kate said...

Halloween was a bit sad here. My Guy carved pumpkins, my contribution was to make a mask for Mr. Jack. We put out small sandwich bags of candy for the few trick or treaters that were out last night. Love the fun decorations. I tried to put out my headstones, but the wind was too strong and they wouldn't stand up. Happy stitching today.

Maria said...

How thoughtful to have had some Trick a Treat delivered to your door.
Fun to see the geese and pelicans back again.
Some great Halloween decorations..

Karen said...

I rarely eat dark chocolate and avoid purchasing it even for Halloween give away treats.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

What a nice surprise at the door - I just plain love that.