document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

HAPPIN'S ON A TUESDAY--

 I kept real busy today--

the first thing I needed to do was take care of a pile of fabric on my little narrow cutting table--

first up was the black fabric--


these '4' sets are now all cut for more Lady blocks--

next was--


a big pile of yellow fabrics that needed to be cut in to 2.5" squares for my star on 9 patch blocks--so I could put those fabrics back in the closet--done!!!

Then I laid out the 20 basket blocks I have worked on for a few years now--and is #6 for this month for finishing up from the Country Threads site--

and here is where that project is tonight-


I still need to do the outside border on this and then decide on a border for it--

and talking about borders--I ordered '2' blues today online for possible borders on the dress top--and if they don't work--I will leave it as is!!!!!

And over the week end while watching 2 big Nascar races I got another Christmas stitchery finished--

Let me tell you --there is a lot of tiny--tiny stitches on this one--
and why is my deer polka dotted---welll--I use iron interfacing on the backs of my embroidery work--
and I must of gotten the wrong kind the last time I bought it--cause it has little 'bumps' on it--so all of this series has a polka dotted effect--cause I did the iron on interfacing--before I did the coloring with pencils!!!!!

And here is where I hung my changing Word Play board--


It's on this side of the folding screen that I put the curtains on--

oh and yes---I will have summer flowers out--haven't gotten fall out of storage yet--maybe later in the week--am cleaning now for an apartment inspection on Thursday--so trying to do that and sew--too!!

SO MANY THINGS ARE CHANGING IN OUR WORLD RIGHT NOW-

SO DO BE CAREFUL TO STILL SMILE AND BREATHE--

LUV, DI




6 comments:

Kim said...

I always love to see those sweet baskets of yours. The screen is a fabulous idea to interchange your pretties. Sweet little reindeer.

Maria said...

You seam to be very organised Di..
Sweet baskets and I like the dots on your Reindeer.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking good Di! Where is the pattern for the southern ladies? I'd love to make some.. xx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Maybe we all need a doggie door! heehee! Love the little deer with the tiny stitches! Enjoy your day!

Linda in Arkansas said...

I like the effect the interfacing gave your little dear. Very clever on your part (even if you didn't mean to! ;-) hehehe)

Karen said...

I agree that those little baskets are sweet as can be.