document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 15, 2020

SUNSHINE ON MY HEAD--

 Yep that is the 'saying' that just went through my little 'pea pickin' brain--as I got ready to do this post!!!

And it is fitting as we have had about '3' nice days of hot sunshine here in FL this week!!!

I have a finish to report--

The Silver Lining quilt is all done--


I enjoyed this quilt along and then designing the block layout  when I they were done--

I used a real pretty pink thread for the loopy flowers on the borders--and they were fun to stitch --



And I have the next hand quilting top all basted as of noon today--


So this will get started later today--

the fabric on the border is a Tilda fabric--it just seemed to fit this quilt--the baskets where squares in a charm pack--must of been only a partial charm pack as there is only '20' blocks here!!!!

And my apartment is all clean--at least for today--we had our annual housekeeping inspection this morning--so I don't have any 'household' chores on my list of 'to do's' today!!!  But what is on my list is finding a new printer--and I want one that I can enlarge patterns on--it is an early Christmas gift from my daughter--so I best get to shopping on line and see if I can find one that doesn't cost me an 'arm and leg'!!   

BE SURE TO GET OUTDOORS TODAY--FOR MANY OF YOU--THE WEATHER IS CHANGING AND YOU WILL MISS BEING ABLE TO GET OUTSIDE!!

LUV, DI



4 comments:

Karen said...

I like the embroidery block with the umbrella. Cute. You always do such nice embroidery blocks.

Kim said...

Silver Lining looks as pretty as a picture; a lovely finish. Love the sweet umbrella. How gorgeous your pretty baskets look with the pretty Tilda fabric dancing around them.

Maria said...

A sweet finish Di and won't be long and the baskets will also be done..
Great early Christmas gift from your DD.

sunny said...

Love your quilts. You always make the cutest things. I'm finally back to sewing. I've made 39 place mats for Meals on Wheels the past few days. Doesn't it feel good to have all the cleaning caught up for awhile??