document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 5, 2020

FOR THE BIRDS

 I love birds and I really miss taking photo's of birds--

so now I have to get my bird fix with fabric ones--


The other day I went to sew on some Tilda blocks and instead the bird blocks I had appliqued 'flew' right into my hands--so I laid them out on the bed--I was going to repeat a couple of the birds and do a top with 9 blocks--but it just didn't do it for me--so I ended up with this lay out--the lattice fabric is really a pretty silver tree on white background--but hard to see in this photo I see--and I went with the darker grey for the corner stones--But--now we wait for a fabric order to come in for the border as I have nothing in my Christmas stash to finish this --it really is much prettier in real life!!!!!


And here is the Hexagon project so far--


these are bright and cheery and you just want to keep making them!!!!!!


And here is the November Word play now on display--


Now today I did get to play with the  Tilda fabrics--so stay tuned for more on this project!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WITH A BIT OF FUN THROWN IN KINDA DAY!!

LUV AND HUGS, DI



4 comments:

Kim said...

Your birds are so pretty, as are the sweet hexies. Your November word play is lovely, all ready for Thanksgiving.

Deb A said...

Your hexagons are looking great! I just love the centers you have chosen. You are way ahead of me. Good thing this is a no deadline one for me! Stay safe and have a great Friday.

Maria said...

Sweet birds and your hexies look great...

Jennie in GA said...

Love those bird blocks. They are truly stunning with the sashing fabric.