document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, November 29, 2020

HERE WE ARE--REPORT TIME!!

 Time to post if we got our OMG done for November---or not???

I am happy to say that I did get the main goal finished--

remember it was quilting the Dress quilt--


and I had hoped to get the top put together of these blocks--


I did get about half of the center blocks done--but so far have not gotten it any further--and we will blame it on Thanksgiving and I wanted to get some gifts finished --

and then the wrapping of gifts to get the boxes ready to ship out on Tuesday--but I will get back to this --just as soon as the gifts are in the mail--!!!!


Two of the gifts I was doing were these Sunbonnet Sues--my mother cut these out and had basted the edges under --way back in 1972 or so--the one on the right is some fabric from a dress I made my daughter when she was about 4-5 years old--not sure about the one on the left--if Mom had a dress made from it or if it was just a scrap she had--I decided to finish these off into pillows for my daughter's gift--


and here is another of the Hexie mats that I got sewn together--
it too is a gift--

And I got the second one of these done--

And this is my new --slow stitching project--


So there you have it--

Now to decide on my goals for December????


LET US ALL TRY TO STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP ON LOVING THOSE AROUND US--

LUV AND HUGS, DI



7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your dress quilt turned out wonderfully, and I love the little holiday-themed hexie mats, too! It looks like there's been lots of fun happening at your house!

Susie said...

all so pretty

CathieJ said...

I love those hexie mats. They are so festive. I recently hung the Sunbonnet Sue quilt that my mom made some years ago on her wall. We just found her Sam blocks that still need to be finished. I love that those blocks have fabric memories. Enjoy your new stitching project!

Deb A said...

Both hexie mats are adorable! Mine is under a 3 wick candle on the shelf. You did really well on your goals for November.

sunny said...

Well, you're just hexing along, aren't you? You really do well with your goals each month. I can't believe another month is ending. This year has lasted forever, yet it's speeding by. I hope we never have another year like this.

Karen said...

Your dress quilt reminds me of paper doll dresses. I loved playing with paper dolls when I was young.

Patty said...

Love the dress quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!