document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

HEATS ON--

 And remember I live in Florida--but we are having a couple days of  'cold' weather days--

and you know how I am when it is cold--

I get so cold--that the heat is on --already--what????

This post is for December's--Goals--

Which means I just turned up the heat--

cause--

I have too many 'projects' on my plate

 and now I have to chose which ones I want to do in December???

First is the Christmas ones I should finish--


I have these blocks to do--they are all hand pieced--


and I have these embroidery blocks I want to do something with --in a quilt--

and I have had this print for a couple years now and really would love to make it into a quilt top

and then I forgot to take a photo of a new Christmas scene I got in this year that I want to make into  a wall hanging--

and this is last months Dirty Dozen top and it's not finished--

and the number for this month is #4--

which is this one--and in pulling it out--I discovered that I don't have the finishing instructions so may have to do some figuring before I can finish this one--I do have the fabrics for the top, though!!!

So what is my goal for--

My main goal for this month--
will be finishing this quilt
 that I am handquilting--

and for a second goal--
I hope to finish at least one other of the projects listed above--
this will be  a surprise--at least for me--cause right now I am not sure at all--
and my mind is remembering a couple other Christmas projects I have wanted to sew!!!
How many days do we have to sew in December?????
And I will start sewing tomorrow-by going to Hobby Lobby--
yep--think that sounds like a great plan--don't you????

KEEP WARM--EVEN MY FLORIDA FRIENDS--
LUV AND HUGS, DI



10 comments:

Deb A said...

Yes, heat it on and quilts tucked at the bottom of the slider to ease the cold seeping into the living room! Good luck with your goals.

Cindy Quilts said...

All of you projects are lovely! Have fun working on them.

Sharon - IN said...

Have a fun month stitching on your lovely projects!

sunny said...

We had our coldest day of the years yesterday, combined with blustery winds. I actually had to wear a coat!!!! My, I think I have a lot of projects, but yours far outweigh mine. At least they keep you busy and out of trouble?? Working on some secret sewing today. I'm running late, of course, but inspiration struck yesterday!! Stay warm......

Cheryll said...

Simply one at a time...
LoVe the joke...& Merry Christmas xox

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looks like you have lots of fun projects to keep you busy! Sending warm hugs sweet friend.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well, you don’t have to worry about what to do this month :)
Stay warm and stay safe.
Hugs

Maria said...

Lots of beautiful projects for you to work on Di...
Slowly does it one at a time...

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I've had to pop my heat on at night. I just dress in layers during the day. A bit warmer today but another cold front moving through SUnday/Monday. I feel no shame in wearing my fingerless mitts during the day (and night ) There's so many fun things to work on but never enough time. I donated several of my quilt top UFO's to Project Linus this summer. It relieves me of the weight/burden of projects I'll never finish. Now I can start new quilt tops that will most likely be donated in a few years lol.

Patty said...

Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.