document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, November 27, 2020

LOTS OF THE LETTER--"T"---

 Sometimes just little things can give us a 'pause' and a 'chuckle'--

Like I did an order from Target last week--

and later realized that everything I ordered started with the letter 'T'

one was a truck--that to me was kinda of a bonus--

Cause what I was doing the order for was a new smaller tree--

and this one is the one I found and put in my cart--
when I went back a couple days later to finish the order--
I seen it was on sale with a savings of $10--so that meant I could get the cute truck
I had seen when looking for the tree --as it was $10--
and I also had to order a bit more to get 'free' shipping so I ordered--
I have not had a actual tea kettle in years--
(so I might be too old for men to whistle at me anymore--
but I got a nice 'sexy' teapot that will!!!!!!:-)  )

and I wanted some silver tinsel for this years tree--
(I had gold last year!)   only this is way too thick for this tree--
but I did find some smaller silver tinsel at the Dollar Tree on Tuesday!
SOOO--all 'T's'--Target--Tree--Teakettle--Tinsel and Truck!!!!

I had also done a Walmart order a few days ago with some gifts for actual gift giving--
and then these happened to jump into that cart--

this set of 4 lunch sized plates from Better Homes and Garden--
I usually buy about '2' of these plates for each years series--(have 4 others now in my collection)
but this year with not going into a  Walmart since March 1st--I wasn't sure how I was going to add a couple and then I found the set of '4' online--and those are chipmunks on the sled one--
I eat my lunch on one of these each day--!!!

And yesterday was a big 'T' day--

as it was Thanksgiving and we had turkey --to enjoy!!!
we got actual baked turkey for our lunch yesterday and they gave us a nice amount of dark and white meat and it was very tasty!!!  and a nice slice of pumpkin pie--so I was a 'thankful-happy camper'!!!
And then there is the word for yesterday and this week--
THANKFUL---another 'T' word--
and I am sooooo very thankful for computers, internet, and blog friends!!!!
I am soooo  very thankful for all the friends, that I have met here in Blog land--
and I am sooo very thankful for all the sew-alongs, block of the months, and challenges that other's share and post about-

SO--THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, ENERGY, LOVE AND SHARING THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS YEAR WITH ME AND WITH OTHERS--
LUV AND HUGS, DI




6 comments:

Cheryll said...

WoW... that's impressive. LoVe ALL things Christmas...and throw bargains in the mix... & a winner is a grinner.
Those plates are gorgeous...xox

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Holidays are coming ... I love the truck :)
Hugs!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Holidays are coming .... I love the truck :)
Hugs!

Maria said...

Haha thats funny you have purchased lots of things starting with "T"
Hope you had a lovely Thanks Giving.

Deb A said...

A version of that truck with a tree on top is Aidan's Christmas ornament this year from his Grandma! Love the letter T post... reminds me of Sesame Street! Great memories. Your tree will be lovely. Glad you have a safe but happy Thanksgiving.

sunny said...

Sounds like some fun and productive shopping. And a very nice Thanksgiving. So glad you're keeping happy and well. I've been quilting like crazy, and have found a new project on FB for the new year, using vintage linens! Right up my alley. I'm still sorting and organizing, but all the big stuff has been done. Christmas trees may come out of storage later today!!