document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DAY THIS IS???

 I seem to be mixed up again--as I think today was/is Tuesday--

yet I did laundry today--I think I am suppose to do laundry on Mondays--

so when was Monday????

Sewing and creating has been going slowly so far this year--for some reason!!!

though I do know I have done some extra cleaning--so maybe that is why???

Soooo--where am I on a couple projects--

I have some pink Yo-Yo's to show--

and I still have more squares cut out for them--these are a nice 'relaxing' project!!

And I have '4' butterflies done--
these will be finished off as Star blocks--
and I have '2' Lady blocks-


the pink one on the right is actually 2 hankies--the underneath one is the pink tatted one--
just felt it needed more color to this little lady!!
I am behind on this project--I thought there was more time between steps--!!!

And for this project--

I have 2 blocks I have to pick from for the center block in this one--
first is this one--

This was the beginning of a wool one last year--and I only got this block done-
and then there is this one--
a leftover from something--
Which to choose??????????

Back to the Walmart story--
I ended up having a  Walmart Delivery done yesterday--
and was able to pick the time for 1-2 pm--
I got an email saying that it would be delivered at 1:13pm--though I am reading this at 1:15 pm--so I rushed down stairs and the delivery guy was just coming in the front doors with all the bags in his 2 hands(I ordered a bit) so I was able to get a cart from the cart room and he put them in there--I think he would of brought them all the way to my door--only I did not put that on my order--I said I would meet him at the parking loop with a cart--so all in all it worked out--but was costly--Walmart charged me $7.95 for putting up the order and then another $10 for a tip for the driver!!!  Why do they charge you a fee for the delivery--when they don't charge you a fee for when you pick it up--what is the difference??--I am not talking about the tip--that I can see!!)
(and another note--between 1-2 it was only $7.95--rest of the day it was $9.95???)
But I have food!!!

How are your 'new' projects coming along??????

PLEASE DO BE CAREFUL AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF--
YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME--
HUGS, DI




4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I read your blog before bed last night...just to relax and enjoy! And we laughed and laughed at the chicken joke! Thanks for giving us something funny to enjoy! Hugs!

Carol said...

Di, you find the funniest jokes!!! Thank you for the chuckle this morning. I'm glad you got your food, but wow, between the delivery fee and the tip, a person could go broke! Glad you got it though.

I haven't picked up my sewing in quite some time. But I'm reading about it....a quilting guild actually. lol

HUGS!

Deb A said...

Oh my. Love the chicken joke! Ill have to show Em.

sunny said...

So what did you decide for your center block? I think they would both provide you with great opportunities to expand upon. I need to get back to my vintage linens. I started cross stitching, and I can't stop!!! Oh, and I need to buy eggs.