document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

MY OMG FOR JANUARY AND EXPOSURE!!!!

First the good news--

I did get the border on November's dirty dozen-- 

and this months --


This was this mornings job--

so I met my goal--
but now I am not sure how to finish this quilt--it is all wool and flannel so far--
it may be a bit too heavy once batting and backing is layered to baste and hand quilt--
and it would be terribly warm on my lap while doing the stitching--sooo???????

Now for some 'worrisome' news!!!
I got a phone call yesterday morning that the friend I went grocery shopping with last Thursday has Covid--she got sick later that day and was sick all weekend and was tested on Monday morning--
My RNP --Cristi was here this afternoon (it was her normal day to come and see me) and she did do a nasal swab and I will know the results tomorrow afternoon or early Thurs morning--
I am good so far--except for a slight fever--at least for me--99.9--I usually read a bit under 98.0--
but the apartment is on the warm side today--I also feel like I have full sinus--our pollen count today is over a 10--sooooo??????  it could be sinus--or the start of Covid--only time will tell--I guess--!!!

And some Sad news--that needs prayer (besides me and maybe covid!!)
You have heard me talk about the nurse I have worked with off and on the last year-Alex--
well--he is in the Moffit Cancer Center undergoing heavy chemo and will have to have a bone marrow transplant to beat this disease--they discovered he has a fast growing type of leukemia--so he needs lots of prayers for him and his 3 young girls and wife--and that they can find  a match for his transplant!
Alex is a fighter and has a strong faith--

And I got a phone call from my friend -Margaret's daughter, Sarah, yesterday--that she is very ill and now has some mental issues and talking on the phone is one of them--she can't eat and is only drinking goat milks --she is 79 -nearly 80 now and is a strong Christian and has told me a couple times this year that she is ready to die--but her daughter is much younger and is nearly blind now from chemical exposures and she worrys about how Sarah will get along without her! Margaret is one of the people who was there for me --helping me get though that awful case of the shingles and then this year with all the covid worry and problems--she checked on me every single week--!  Margaret and her daughter are the  ones who have helped me with my 'MCS"--The chemical issues for the last 20 years so that I did not get as sick as they have been all these years!

I am sorry about all this news and prayer requests--but did want to let you know where things are and so if you don't hear from me for a couple days--

BOY--DO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE--THIS VIRUS IS EVERYWHERE--KEEP THOSE MASKS ON IF YOU HAVE TO GO OUT--STAY HOME RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN--
LUV AND HUGS, DI



8 comments:

Jill H said...

I am a long time reader of your lovely blog.
Di, I wish you every good wish for good health, and may the current concerns be only those of a cold. I am in Oz, so I cannot give you any more than moral support. Please reach out to talk if you need to.

CathieJ said...

Oh I hope your COVID test is negative. My husband just had one so that he can go to PA to help my son when he has hernia surgery. I was very thankful for his negative result. I will think of all of you in my prayers. Hugs.

sattakingplaybazaar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol said...

{{{{Di}}}} You are in my prayers and I will say prayers for the others in your post that are sick This is a very stressful time for everyone!

Stay safe everyone!

sunny said...

Oh No! I hope you have your test results by now, and everything is okay. Prayers for you and your friends!!

Kate said...

A good quilty week, but not so good on the fronts. Hope all is well with you and your friends.

Deb A said...

Oh no! Sending lots of prayers around and hopefully you are just resting this weekend and feeling ok. Big hugs to you.

Chookyblue...... said...

Omg I'm really behind but I hope you don't get covid but sounds like you could. Hope you're friend is ok. Sad news about that young man and so sorry to hear of your other friends...... What chemical issues have you had?