document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, January 28, 2021

WORKING AND WAITING

 I have spent the last '2' days on the Round Robin block--

Yesterday --morning though before I started on it-

I put the outer border on this little Christmas quilt--

So, now, it is ready for batting/batting/ and basting--along with 2 others--and I will need to do some hand basting real soon as  I am doing the hand quilting on the third border of my Aqua/pink hand pieced quilt!!!

Then I decided to do the basket block for the Round Robin--
This was the start of plan A--but these fabrics -- for whatever reason was not doing it for me--
so out came the seam ripper---
and we started over--

got the inside lattice done and the piano key row done and the next lattice border in--
then this afternoon I got the next row done--

the 'plus' blocks done--I am not sure I like the gold corner blocks though--so those might
have to be 'unstitched' and different ones sewn in when I get to work on this next time???
Might use the burgundy lattice fabric from the first little border for it--
I think the Home Sweet Home block would of been easier --now for this round robin--and who knows I may do it also--???????

I caught some neat sunset photos last night--


and once it was dark out--I was able to photo the moon--
with  a nice big ring around it--it really was very pretty to see!!!


And NO phone call from the Dr's office on my test results---boooo!!!!
so I wait---in the mean time---so far I feel normal--well--you know what I mean!!!
( I think I left 'normal' feeling days---a long long time ago!!!)

We are back to 'cold' here for us--today the high was only 59 degrees--and it is windy!!!
But the sun shone all day today--!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY--AND GIVE YOURSELF A 'TREAT' TODAY!
LUV AND HUGS, DI



5 comments:

Maria said...

Nice Christmas finish and I like your round robin project.
You know what the say " No news is good news ! "
Love the end picture...

Carol said...

I think the Arctic has moved here. It's -4 degrees with wind chill! BRRR!

Great progress on your basket project and I agree, no gold corners..replace with the burgundy. Will look more "together".

Stay safe.
HUGS!!!!

Kate said...

Fingers crossed that you are still feeling good and are negative. It's so hard to feel 100% at ease when waiting on the results of medical testing. You've made good progress on your various projects. Very fun Christmas quilt. Any your SAHRR is growing beautifully. Hope you have lots of relaxing stitching time this weekend.

sunny said...

Your ROund Robin is going to be beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it progress

Deb A said...

The round robin is coming along well. I need to get back to mine! We warmed up a bit to comfy today. Great shot of the moon.