document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, February 1, 2021

FEBRUARY--YOU HAVE MY HEART--


 I believe that February is a heart month--



we have all made it though the first month of  a new year with for the most part a 'dreary' month of January--but I gotta say--this year January flew by--!!!!

what has surprised me is all the bloggers that are ready for spring--like yesterday--everyone wants to skip January, February and March this year and go directly to spring!!!

But first my dear blog mates--we need to deal with February and February's goals and challenges--

So here is mine--

First up--

I need to do alot of  that 'B' word--  Batting, Backings, and Basting!!!

I have 3 smaller quilts that need doing--




and if I get brave and hit the pay button--I will be getting a 5ft folding table so I can baste some larger quilts on it and I have at least '3' of those--!!!!!

But my main goal for--

is to make the top for these quilt blocks--
I am so ready to work with these pretty colors!!  I just have to do the math in finishing this one--as some how I don't have the final directions!!!!

And there is the color of the month--yellow to work with--
Yo yo's to make and a heart block to design--

Then we have the  Crabapple piece for National Embroidery month--

and the new hand piecing stitch along starts this month--

and we know I have other 'pansprojects in the fire--
so do you think all this work will keep me out of trouble???

Probably not!!!

HANG IN THERE SPRING WILL COME--ONE DAY SOON --SO KEEP LOOKING!!!!
LUV, DI



5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm not ready for spring, but warmer temps would definitely be welcome. You've got lots of fun projects for February. Have fun with all the hand stitching.

Hootin Anni said...

What great projects ahead. And all you share in photos are so colorful. I envy _y'all who can quilt...such intricate work.

Funny cartoon!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You choose some of the neatest designs. I love those little animals in the forest! Happy Feb!

Carol said...

Spring will be 6 weeks down the road..Punxutawny Phil saw his shadow. :-( I am SOOO ready for warmer weather and NO SNOW!!!
HUGS!

Deb A said...

I'll keep the winter weather for as long as I can get it! Way too hot the rest of the year for me. I think you have enough projects to keep you out of trouble this month! Glad to hear from you - I was getting worried.