document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, March 1, 2021

MARCH'S GOALS--

 

So has March roared in like a lion--or a gentle lamb--

where you are today???

You could say that it roared like a lion here--as our high for temp today is 88 with a feel like temp of 92--way too 'hot' for this time of the year for here!!!!!

My monthly goal for the OMG challenge--for the dirty dozen this months number is 10--
and for me that is the Blessings Blocks I did in 2019--
These have to be cut to size and put together into a 'flimsy' --there is 9 blocks to the set and I do have the fabrics to put this one together--(unless I change my mind!!???)  And I am hoping it will be small enough that I can layer it and get it basted for hand quilting!!

And here is the finished top piece of the February 2021 Crabapple Hill stitch along --

Lots and lots of embroidery was done each day on this one this year--but I love the birds on this one--
I made robins, blue birds and yellow finches on mine--the original pattern just had the robins!! and the original pattern each one of these rectangles were done as individual pieces to pin to a board--I did mine as one piece --there is 2 areas that I left blank for now--but have idea's for what I want to add to them!!

And I actually went into a Walmart Store today--
first time to actually go into one in a whole year's time!!
I was up at 6am to be ready for Frannie when she came at 7 for us to get there early before the crowd--
I had a big list of things I  could not get online or done in a pick up--but I was not able to get everything on my list--It felt weird to be in the store and I do think I now prefer to order on line!!!!!!
I did find these 3 cute prints in the fabric aisle--


and isn't this top one too cute!!
I see a racoon, squirrel, fox and a hedge hog!!!
But other wise--they had the same fabrics there they had a year ago--sad!!!
So I came home and did a small fabric order online from Fabric Shack--some nice greens for this months color of the month and a couple other neat ones--just for fun--(do you realize that Fabric Shack does not charge shipping or handling on any size order--love that!!!!

And I was able to find a pansy--

to enjoy--no purple ones left--but this one is a bright yellow sunshine one-!!!

HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT YOUR GOALS FOR MARCH????
LUV AND HUGS, DI



3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The fabric is so pretty. I'm like you...I haven't been inside the Walmart in months! I love your embroidery. I would probably enjoy that more than cross stitch! Hugs!

Deb A said...

What a great goal for March! I am getting more frustrated with people not wearing masks in stores where I am. Makes me consider the online ordering. Can't wait to see how your embroidery turns into a flimsy =).

Maria said...

Good luck with March goals....
Cute fabric you bought at Walmart. It would have felt strange going into the store after a year...