document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

STITCHIN ALONG--

 Today has been just a stitching along kind of day for me--on some different projects--

First I had to cut the pieces for the half square triangles for the hand piecing club--got them done and even got them stitched this afternoon--but need to press them and take a photo--will do that for next post--

I also cut my Blessing Blocks down to 7.5" squares and then got a 'big' idea and got my box of lace out -- found one I liked that I decided to add a row of lace along the bottom of each block--


and while talking to Frannie on the phone this afternoon--I got all the strips of lace hand stitched on--the big story here is--

this is all that is left from the spool of lace I used--one-half inch --that's all--I needed 9 lenghts and I just made it--how funny is that????

I also got the first two months of Jenny's little blocks done--

the March one is out now--but will probably wait until Aprils is out and do those '2' at the same time--we get one a month for a year!!!

And last night I finished another knitted baby sweater--

so tonight I get to 'set' another one up on the needles, using one of the new skeins of yarn!!

I have also been doing some applique the last couple days and now have 3 yellow angels done and one and half pink angels finished--can't believe how much more time I have each day now to hand stitch with not having to do an embroidered rectangle each afternoon!!!!

OH and my red thread order did finally come in and I picked the one I wanted to use on the Farmhouse series in the counted cross stitching and ordered the 5 more skeins that I need for that project--and I know you already know what I am going to say next---------------yes some other thread jumped right into that cart today for another project in cross stitch I want to work on---!!!!!!

I will close with a photo of some clouds--

I watched these bright white fluffy clouds a couple nights ago out my living room window while on the computer--tonight the sky is clear blue--no clouds!!!

BE SURE TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH NOW AND THEN AND SMILE!
LUV AND HUGS, DI




4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the photo of the clouds! It sure has been pretty around here today too. Enjoy your stitching! You make so many things I love! Hugs!

Deb A said...

Yes, I noticed the clear blue sky this morning taking the kids to school. I'm not sure my cats are scientists... but they sure were checking something out outside at 2:30 AM this morning - going from window to window and then out on the screened in porch then back! Happy stitching.

sunny said...

I love the lace on the blocks. And talk about having the perfect amount!! Do you often get such pretty clouds??

Maria said...

That was lucky to have just enough lace......