document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

AND NOW IT'S JUNE--

 And I even have a sister named --June--and I can remember calling her "June Bug!!"

I have been on a work spree the last couple days--and have lots of projects prepped for sewing--

So--first up though is my OMG goal for June--


Remember these blocks-??


I think I really really need to get these going again and get a 'top' made --so that is the main goal--and my second goal that needs to be done by the end of June is--

the hand quilting on this one and the binding put on it--
I got this one basted yesterday so it is all ready to be started--

Yesterday I also got this one trimmed and the binding sewed on it and then the binding hand sewn down and now it is a finish--
And as I said--I been working on prepping alot of my hand stitching  projects for June--
our color of the month is purple--

there is '3' purple angels in this little box--just waiting for needle and thread--

this tote has 30 some squares for yo-yo's in purple--

this little tote has 3 different projects in it--that need some needle and thread work--


and while I had the table all set up for hand basting--I got this one all basted this morning --after I got the laundry done--

and here is where I am on the 'newest' shawl that I have decided to make--


I do believe that is my 4-5th start with this yarn-but I am happy with how this pattern is shaping up-so hopefully I am on a roll here --now!!!

And I have started a new counted cross stitching piece--but forgot to take a photo of it just now--I am sure I will be doing a photo of this for this week end!!!!

And I do think I am going to add border to the blue heart top I showed in the last post--at first I wasn't going to add any--but--I as a women--can change my mind--right????

DON'T FORGET TO STOP NOW AND THEN AND SMELL THE FLOWERS--THERE IS SOME NEAT ONES IN BLOOM RIGHT NOW!

HUGS, DI




4 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I am more than a little jealous of all the delightful projects you've got going on! I can't wait to see what happens with all those beautiful purple fabrics. I agree 100%...stop and smell the flowers. It's the best time of year for that. -Andrea

Maria said...

Enjoy working on your June projects and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Kate said...

Good luck with your June goals. You definitely have some fun things to work on.

sunny said...

Lots of pretties! THe one with the basket center medallion is gorgeous! Was that a stitch-along with someone? I've been doing some cleaning, and now pool season is here, so not much sewing happening.