document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

BACK IN THE SADDLE--

 I was finally able to get back to my more normal daily routine this week--

and yesterday I was able to 'finally' get these blocks into a quilt top--


And then today I even went back to the 'wrestling' game--

and got it layered with batting and batting--

and even basted--those 3 'b' words--again!!!

This quilt is really very pretty--for some reason it just did not photograph well--sorry!!!

Soooo--I now have "8" quilts that are basted and ready for hand quilting-don't think I will run out of hand quilting projects anytime soon!!!!!!

I do always start--well almost always start my day off with a bit of counted cross stitching--
and here is where I am on the Flamingo piece--

Just need to finish the ABC row at the top--this is really a lot larger than I was thinking it would be-- as it is suppose to be a pincushion????

And here is a couple photos of some of the new changes here with the spring cleaning--

Yep a bit more 'ivy' here--

New arrangement on the Secretary shelves--
and I got a new shelving unit--

for beside the secretary--the second shelf from the bottom holds the quilts to be quilted and the 3rd shelf holds some smaller quilts that I have done in the past--the top 2 shelves hold supplies as does the bottom shelf--the door on the secretary hides the top couple shelves--

I do have some arranging to do on these shelves yet!!!



and I hung this cute front part of a bicycle on the wall between these '2' quilts!!

And here is a sunrise that I seen the other morning--

and a few days ago I seen this pretty cloud shape out the window--
It was more 'heart' shaped when I first seen it--took me a minute to locate the camera!!!

IS EVERYONE KEEPING COOL--????
HUGS, DI




4 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cut kitties ❤️ and nice work as usual. :)
Hugs

Maria said...

Lots lovely quilts ready for you to work on Di.
Your apartment looks nice all rearranged.....

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you are staying cool enough I heard the weather has been super hot over there and in Canada.......

sunny said...

Oh my gosh - those kitties are cute! You always do such a nice job with your decorating! What is the name/designer of the Flamingoes? Love them!!