document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, August 26, 2021

A SQUIRREL

 The other day when I was outside in the afternoon--

a small squirrel --was sitting on some black fence railing on the path between where I sit in the afternoon and where the smokers walk to their smoking area--I had some peanuts in my knitting bag--so I threw him some--and he eventually came right up to me to get some more--he was a busy little thing!!

and then this afternoon--I found a 'squirrel' in my fabric and this is what happened--


OK--so what are these?????

Oh my you will have to wait and see if this "squirrel" develops into anything?????

And I am steadily hand quilting on the Blessings quilt top--



You can see that I got the dark grey strips done and the white lattice strips done between the blocks-now I am framing around the curtains-!

And here is my newest counted cross stitching project--

I am changing the line-up of the little jars--I am starting with the Winter one first--then beside it I will stitch the Spring one--second row will be the Summer one --then the Autumn one--you know me--I have to always be changing things!!!

I have always enjoyed Thunderstorms--but last night at 10:30 pm or so we had one come though here and there was a couple lightning bolts that scared me--I swear one hit something between this apartment building the one next to us--it shook my apartment--and the thunder hit at the same time as the lightning--it scared me right out of my boots--ok--so I wasn't wearing any boots--but you get the idea!!!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME REST OF THE WEEK--
HUGS, DI



4 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

We have had hot humid days here in Ontario, Canada as well and I'm not a fan at all. But meanwhile, we have our stitching to keep us occupied no matter the weather. Pretty squirrels, embroidery and cross stitching. I'm still working on Fraktur Flowers.

Maria said...

Look forward to see what your squirrel 🐿 s will be…
Nice hand quilting and new cross stitch.

Kris said...

I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, I just recently got into reading blogs and I’m absolutely loving them so far.
car wrap austin thank you!

marketer said...

Thanks for sharing. Always a pleasure to read.