document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

JUST SLIDING UNDER---

 The ending of August goals--and heading into a whole new month of--

                       SEPTEMBER--

So let's see--

what have I been up to???

Ahh--making "boo's " I am good at this job--
as you can see here I was working on August's teal heart and somehow--came out with 2 right sides--
so back out came the bag of teal fabric--more strips cut and now look--and I used the wrong heart piece on 2 corners of the background square--so no waste!

We have a pretty teal/aqua/turquoise heart!!!  (don't tell anyone I did this yesterday--the last of the month!!!)

I did get my goal for the month done last week--
the star blocks--I do have some star blocks left--but I plan to send this top and the rest of the blocks to my friend Anne in NY towards her baby quilts she makes for the Christmas give away the town does ( for the 0-2 year old's--as they don't get anything normally--but Anne and I have always done something for this age group for years now!)
  But as I did this one--I was thinking this pattern might make a neat Christmas top--do the stars and then use Christmas prints in red, green, blues---am thinking on it--time will tell????

I did finish another baby sweater--
and I was ordering more cotton yarn for the sweaters at Hobby Lobby the other day and found some neat buttons for the sweaters--so ordered some--and when they get here--I really need to take some time and get buttons on all these sweaters and get them boxed up and shipped out--

Also finished a pair of socks--


these are a Christmas gift--already started another pair--!!!!!

And I got the Winter jar finished on the newest counted cross stitching project-


And have now started on the Spring jar--

I have also done alot of applique and sewing on the newest wall hanging--but --forgot to do a photo!!
reminder-this one--
And on my last 123 stitch order--
I ordered a new needle minder--
for only one reason--

Yep--just because she is so darn --Cute!!!!!

SO--GO OUT AND GET YOURSELF SOMETHING 'CUTE' FOR BECAUSE IT'S CUTE THIS WEEK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT!!!
HUGS, DI





3 comments:

Carol said...

We survived the "wrath of Ida"! I love all your projects, Di. Sooo colorful and cute! HUGS!!!

Maria said...

Great use of the second right hand heart!
Pretty Star quilt. And good progress on the cross stitch….

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely finishes as usual :) I think the star quilt will be cute in Christmas colours. 💐