document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 12, 2021

GETTING MY 'GOAT'

 Well--it was one of those weeks where I think everyone was trying to--get my 'goat'--if you get my meaning--

I have 2 returns that I did --and both companies are giving me a real hard time--one won't return my emails and one keeps saying they never got the product!!!!!

Then another tenant told me of a 'tenant' here who could help me with my new cell phone--he came--and played with my phone with a website that I told him about and he downloaded and it has lots of ring tones--he sat and played with my phone and new ring tones for 15 minutes and then got up and charged me $15 for his 'time'!!!!!?????

What can I say--it takes all kinds of folks to make this world go around, I guess!!!

Good thing I  have my quilting and knitting and such to keep me 'sane'--

I got another quilt finished--


The Blessings quilt is all finished-

and I got some applique done this week--

another small block from Jenny's bom--

and got 2 more blocks embroidered for the Joy bom--

and-

An order of all cotton yarn came in from Hobby Lobby for my baby sweaters--

I have gotten some wound into balls--but not all yet--and this afternoon I did start another sweater and am using some of this new yarn--

And some cute buttons for the baby sweaters--


And from them I ordered 2 china plates for eating my lunch and dinner on for Fall--
it was time to put my cute bunny plates away till spring!!!



and here is the first 2 jars done --and am now stitching on the third one--Summer!

LET'S KEEP ON DOING THINGS THAT KEEP US SAFE AND KEEP ON SMILING--

EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE CAN'T SEE IT CAUSE OF THE MASKS--THEY CAN SEE THE SMILE IN OUR EYES--IT'S THERE TOO!!!

HUGS, DI




2 comments:

Maria said...

As you say Di, it takes all kinds......
Our craft does sure does help keep us happy and you've done well. Finishing one quilt and working on all your different blocks..
Great haul you got in the post.....

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well done on this weeks work :) Love the little rose pot!
We are indeed fortunate that we can enjoy being at home.
Hugs …