document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 9, 2021

I THINK I AM HEARING BELLS--

RINGING--only they are alarm bells in my brain --cause my 'email' page is not working today--now--how-- can I be tempted to spend my lovely 'dollars' on things I don't need if I can't get to my email page?????

I know that it doesn't look like I have been busy--been a few days since I did a post--but honestly--I have been busy--doing this and doing that!!!!

I did get another embroidery block of a snowman finished--


 This snowman is doing a good job 'sweeping' up the snow!!

I have 4 done in this series so far--


and #5 is all traced out--(though don't tell anyone but #6 came out today--opps!!!)

and they are not missing buttons on them--that is--they will get real buttons when they are all finished down their fronts!!

And I did get a cross stitching piece finished--


the original said--Merry Christmas-but I have plenty of Christmas ones--so decided to say--

Merry Winter--instead--this way I can use it for Christmas or in January!!!!

More decorating has gotten done--

All my little red trucks have a new home for the holidays--two tins are new this year--the red plaid one-and it's shaped like the truck and the little tin on the bottom shelf is new (and I wasn't going to buy any more red truck items--hummm?????


My 'real' plants are all decked out for the holidays--

My Mom's nativity is on the window sill this year along with some angels--


and I moved the patio table to the kitchen area and put up this small tree there--with lights on it--I now also have a place to cool the cookies when I get to baking next week!!

I got lots of gifts wrapped and put into '3' large packages and even got them over to the Post office and mailed--(and now I am broke!!!!!)   Some cards are in the mail--but still have some more to do--and have one or two small packages yet to mail out--

And I am steadily working on hand quilting this Christmas panel--

I have the center done and all the red checked squares are done and some detail work on the cute designs inside the checked frames--maybe it will get done before this Christmas??????

And here is a sunrise one day this week--

lots of pink fluffy clouds--

TAKE A DEEP BREATH--THERE IS STILL TIME TO WRAP GIFTS, AND BAKE COOKIES--TAKE CARE OF  YOURSELF--
HUGS, DI 






3 comments:

Deb A said...

You have gotten a lot done in a few days! All the extra decorating, shopping and shipping take time.

Maria said...

Nice to still have had time to work on your Christmas projects between shopping and going to the post office….

sunny said...

Busy, Busy! I brought up my trees, and that is all I have done. Just not feeling it this year. Soooo...Merry Christmas!