document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, January 30, 2022

OH MY IT IS COLD--

 Even for Florida--we got down to 31 degrees last night-it's been along time since it was that cold here in this county and maybe it was the first time for us--all I know is--it's cold--yet the Sun has shined big and bright for the last 2 days--our day temps have only hit 58 degrees--yep--only 58--again really COLD for this part of Florida!!!!

It was also a frustrating week with equipment too--They had to replace my air condition uniting on Thursday--(it also heats) that wasn't too big a job and I am thankful that they listened to me about the problem and did change it out!!

And of course--printers and computers have acted up this week--and they aren't talking to each other again--this time I can not figure out what the problem is????

But I have been still working--

Here is where I am on the SAHRR--


This weeks theme for the border round was diamonds--I decided to draw out my own diamond shape and to applique them onto the strips--I always enjoy doing applique projects--now we will see what this weeks round will be???

And this is a new counted cross stitching project I have been working on all week--


At first I wasn't going to do this one and when I was going over my patterns--I realized that I did do the fall one she gave us--so I figured I needed to do the winter one!!!

And I am still hand quilting on this quilt--

All the baskets are hand quilted around them--and then I hand quilted the back ground square and now I am doing all the corner pieces--so still alot of hand quilting to go--!!

I also just finished knitting another pair of socks-
and I have been working on a Valentine birdhouse-just need some buttons on that piece!!!
SO--KEEP WARM WHERE EVER YOU ARE--AND KEEP THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS--
HUGS, DI




1 comment:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I am getting comments--in my email--4 so far this post-