document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, January 6, 2022

WORK WORK WORK--

 It is that time of the year--when most of our thoughts go to cleaning and sorting and regrouping--

or at least it always seems that way to me!!!

But first I did get another piece finished--

See even Angels have to take a bath--I seen this long time ago and ran it off--and finally sometime last year I got it all traced and by golly I now have it all embroidered--now to finish it off--!!!

And I did get this counted cross stitching on a press board--
Remember I started this one in January last year and finished it in April I believe!!
it is a 16x16" piece-will now watch for a frame for it--in the mean time Miss Kitty has decided she will keep an eye on it !!

And here is the stained glass hummingbird window catcher that my daughter gave me for Christmas--

I told you it was quite large--but very pretty in the window--

And yesterday I was cleaning and sorting this 'pile' of stuff that someone had made on my pink stand on wheels and look at what I found on the bottom shelf--

I had totally forgotten all about it--
Remember this one???  It is rather--wintery--so I did hang it up to enjoy now!!

And here is my snowman collection--

Today's cleaning job is my fabric shelves in the closet--I did take before photos--
but I am not done yet--though I did work on it for awhile today--!!!  Maybe tomorrow I will get it finished--or not!!!!

My RN was here today--and she said this new 'covid' it more just a bad sore throat and a drier cough--and that is what the kids are telling me they had this time-My son is much better and Sarah is getting better--but no body knows yet if there will be any long term effects with this one--so many unknows these days--
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY SON, DAN AND FOR SARAH!

I did order groceries on line --two orders one from Publix and one from Walmart--and it may be easy for some--but I found it a bit complicated and it took time--maybe it is just my 'age' showing here!!!

SO-tell me what 'new' projects you have picked to do for January--or start in January???  As I clean and sort my fabric shelves I am on the look out for the right fabrics for a couple projects I am planning to start!!!

ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH TODAY--EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO WATCH A FUNNY MOVIE--
HUGS, DI




2 comments:

sunny said...

I love that big cross stitch!! It's not on my list to do, but I sure do like it. I'm working on just finishing up some of the small stuff on my sewing table. You know, instead of moving it around all the time - why not just finish?? And I'm getting ready to try to tackle my first hand quilting. It's hand appliqued, and I got it basted yesterday. We finally got snow!!

Kate said...

The cross stitch is lovely! I remember the bird mini. It's perfect for a winter display. So glad your son and his girl are both doing better. Hopefully this will be our last round for a bit.