document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, May 22, 2022

HOW SOME OF THE PROJECTS--

 ARE COMING ALONG--

First is the center block to the Lavender Quilt--


this now measures 12 1/2" square--so I need to make the other '8' blocks the same and I do have that figured out--and will be doing 2 borders around each one--and this morning as I was waking up--a thought came to me from the 'design Gods' and I am going to re-verse the 2 borders on 4 of the blocks--Now I know that I have you all scratching your heads--join the club!!!  I am doing this quilt all on my own--no pattern--so who knows what we will get????  And I do see a problem with this first block--so the frog will be at work this afternoon for a bit!!

And I got a finish--

six finishes --all gifts--

And here is where I am on the new crewel embroidery project--
I believe I will be working on this for 'slow stitching' Sunday later--today--

And this is the newest counted cross stitching project I am working on--

I have wanted to do this one for awhile now and am enjoying it--I did pick out my own colors for it--but did keep some to the same color families--even though I am using a different brand of thread--

And one more little finish--

a little lamb on wheels--this was a little kit and the lamb head and the buttons on the wheels came in the kit--

I also spent alot of time this past week on the monthly applique bird blocks--but I am not finished with it yet!!!  And there is always the two knitting projects in the works that I usually knit on for awhile every day--Last night I did some 'unknitting' on the one sock--that I had tried a new design on that I didn't care for--I do seem to be always 'unknitting or unstitching' something--though!!!!!

KEEP THOSE NEEDLES FLYIN--WE AREN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER---
HUGS, DI





3 comments:

Deb A said...

You are making great progress. Cute finishes you have this week. I think that cat training has been working overtime with all the cats and keyboards!

Julierose said...

Love your crewel embroidery--so pretty--Funny kitties;)))
hugs, Julierose

Maria said...

Pretty finishes and I like both your stitchery and cross stitch you are now working on.