document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 5, 2022

SUNNY SUNDAY

 We finally got a good 24 hours of a nice steady gentle rain--so all the trees and plants and wildlife are dancing in the streets today--welll--ok--but they are happy I bet--this area right here around me has been in a drought --we needed this tropical rain !!!

Ok--On to sewing news--

First up --I got the Linen quilt top all finished--hand quilting is all done and  so is the binding--

I have surprised 'myself' with this one-- and that I actually have it all done--!!!!

And here is the next quilt I am working on hand quilting--

My Bee quilt--I had forgotten how much I liked the blocks in this quilt!!

I also got this months blue flower block all appliqued--

And I have this month's bird block all prepped-


And I got the first of 4 rows all cross stitched on this piece--


right after breakfast is my cross stitching time for about 45 minutes to an hour!! (that's a little bunny in the base of the letter E!!

And here is where I am on my slow stitching Sunday projects--


See-- more has been done on the Crewel embroidery  piece--

and a little more has been stitched on the truck piece--


Some flowers have begun to bloom!!

I just need more 'Sunday's' in my week to work on these projects!!!?????

And on a funny note--it was the week for mixed up  packages--one day I got 2 packages from Walmart -with my name and address on them--only they were not things I had ordered and I had not been charged for them--so sent them back---and one day a couple weeks ago I ordered one of Missouri quilt's Daily Deals of a 10" layer cake and I actually have project all in mind for it--so waited and waited each day for it to come--it came on Friday--only the layer cake in the package was the wrong one!!! But I sent them an email and within the hour they sent me the return the label for the one I got and have sent out the one I ordered--can't ask for more that!!! and now I will just have to work on a couple unfinished projects while I wait for the right layer cake to get here!!!  How sad --right??????lol

ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY AND DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE--

HUGS, DI





4 comments:

Deb A said...

Wow! You sure have been making progress on all your projects. A finish no less! Great job. Glad you got some rain over there.... we got nothing this time!

Maria said...

Beautiful finish Di.
Lots of great progress on all your other projects…

Kate said...

Congrats on the Linen Quilt finish! It turned out beautifully. Hope you've had time for lots and lots of stitching this week.

sunny said...

Ooh, I love the Vintage quilt! How exciting to have it finished!!!! Mine is on the wall in my living room right now. Your blue applique flower is so pretty. I'm glad you got some much-needed rain. We're expecting rain on Saturday and Sunday. I plan to stitch all weekend.