document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 31, 2022

I THINK THERE IS A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE!!

 As I have a problem--things keep coming up missing--like in the evening I will break off a small piece of chocolate and save it for later in the evening--Then later I remember it and go to pick it up and pop it into my mouth--only --it's gone!!!  And I don't remember already popping it into my mouth--so I must have a mouse--

Wonder if it is this guy--

but he sure looks like he asleep and so innocent !!!!!  This is one of my Christmas in July stitches--this one is for me--unless I do another order at Just Another Button company and order another kit!!!

And I also did these for gifts--



And I just got them finished off this afternoon while watching the race--but hey today is still July!!!

And I got this little pillow done--

And now I have little pillows that say--Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer--and the summer one has taken her rightful place--
in my little red Cracker Barrel truck--

I also finished the third row on my ABC house sampler this morning--

one more row to do!!!

Now I have done some other things besides Counted Cross stitching--
I got July's Bird block finished--
I fussy cut roses for this one-think this block might be my favorite so far!!!

And I am hand quilting on this little wall hanging--

am on the flying geese borders now--

And week ends while watching racing I am embroidering on the Christmas baking scene--

And I finally got the candy canes and the Ball canning jar all stitched and now am working on the ivy leaves--was really glad to get the jar and the candy canes done--that was alittle tricky--the rest looks a bit easier--just will take lots of time!!!

And for knitting--
finished a pair of socks this week--

and now here is the next pair  on the needles--
These are done with a bit heavier yarn--than the last  pair--

Lots of 'life getting in the way' things happened this week here--two days with out Internet-- a power outage burned out the modem--so had to wait for a tech to come and install a new one--fire alarm shortages so one day all we heard was the alarms going off--a problem in the dinning room and we only got 'cold' lunches for 3 days-- and on and on it goes!!!!

HERE'S A BIG HUG TO ALL MY READERS--SO MANY WITH COVID AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES--I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU THOUGH--
HUGS, DI








4 comments:

Maria said...

Did you find your chocolate?
You sure have been busy working on so many lovely Christmas things.
Love those socks….

CathieJ said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy. I love all those beautiful crafts. Wow! No wonder you can't find your chocolate. So sorry about the power outtage and all. I hope this week is better.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You have been so busy, lots of lovely cross-stitch happening there! xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

A busy bee as usual. Always in awe of what you get done. Love the Christmas designs.xx
Hugs