document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 4, 2022

HAPPY SEPTEMBER--

 I can't believe you are all excited for  Fall--I know it was just last month that you couldn't wait for winter to get over--now you are in a hurry to get back to Fall and winter--!!!!!!

Me--here in Florida we have a good month yet for we can welcome in cooler weather where it feels a bit and I mean a 'bit' more like Fall!!!!

But talking about Fall--I did get some more Cross stitching done on the Autumn sampler--


Just one more square to fill in and then do the top design--so I am getting there--though I may have to change the color on the tops of the acorns--to a bit darker green--then again--I don't think on the cloth they are this light--will have to check it out??????


I did get the Christmas quilt all done--



I really really loved working on this one--then who doesn't love Cardinals and Chickadees!!!

And this months 'color' is light blue--so got my light blues out--then I also realized Angie is only giving us one more color next month-which would only make 10 and I would need 12--so am working on a couple extra one to make 12 blocks--so I got a light blue one and a light pink one done so far!


And this is the hand quilting top I am working on now--
And I swear these cats keep asking me for treats while I am stitching around each one!!!

And here is where I am on the Christmas piece--for embroidery-


I will be working on this as soon as I finish this post--the race isn't on till 6pm tonight, and, I will be too tired to embroider so will work on hand quilting on the cat top!!!

And I have a box of 19 baby sweaters and some little novelty socks all boxed up to send to World Vision on Tuesday--but then I got one more sweater done-

This one will make 20--hopefully I can stuff it into the box--and yes those are little teddy bear buttons on this one--I will need to go shopping for some more novelty buttons before I send another batch out--but I got time!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK FROM HOT FLORIDA!!!!
HUGS AND PRAYERS, DI 




4 comments:

Deb A said...

Another month or two until we get cooler temps! Your projects are looking great! Love the autumn sampler.

Maria said...

Pretty cross stitch and I think the green on top of the acorns looks good.
Nice Christmas quilt done.
Enjoy your hand quilting around the cats.
Well done with knitting all the sweet jumpers. Will help keep little ones warm that are in need.
Cute buttons Di.

ButterZ said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job with the knitting.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Christmas quilt is the prettiest thing you've made! I wish there were more craft shows this Fall. I think they quit having them around here because of the virus. It's HOT today! Take care!