document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, January 2, 2023

GUESS WHAT-WE GOT A WHOLE NEW YEAR NOW--

 TO make plans and set goals and go places and do things--!!!

Or to just get caught up from 2022 projects cause I have been slow in getting up a post for the end of the year--so here goes for now--

Finishes I got done in 2022--


I got the center embroidery block finished for Joy's stitch along--

and now 2 blocks are embroidered in this years series--think there is 5 of them--but not sure I will do all 5, I still have last years blocks to sew together and there was 12 in that one!!


and I am real happy to say that I got this Christmas baking scene completely hand quilted and the binding on it--just in time to pack it away til next year--



I also got his truck one all hand quilted--


that is as far as the truck piece goes--I have decided I do not like that border--so will pack it away until next year and then decide what to do!!!!  At least it sounds like a plan!!!!

and I did get these counted cross stitchings all finished--the top 2 will go in my winter decor--but the bottom two little ones will get packed away--they are both fresh of the needles cross stitches!

And some baby sweaters have gotten knitted--





Now to show you a package of cookies I got for Christmas--


Did I like them???  Well--they are different--and I do like them--but they are not what I would call a chocolate chip cookie!!!!!!

and some fabric that I got for Christmas--


I really like that butterfly piece on the top--though there is some neat fabrics in this pile--

OK now on to 2023--

Look what my first project will be this year--



I got this cause I just love that speckled doggie-but I also loved the rest of the blocks!!!

Then probably my next new project will be with this set--


Yep pink--and roses--a double win!!!

WEll--that's all blog readers--Oh I have put away some of my Christmas decoration today--but my tree is decorated--maybe tomorrow or the next day or the day after that!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY IT BE A GREAT YEAR OF FUN AND LAUGHTER AND MAYBE A SOME SEWING!!!

BLESSINGS, DI



4 comments:

Deb A said...

What pretty fabrics! I just printed off 2 of those original snowmen embroideries to trace off today. Happy New Year!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have some pretty projects for the new year. The Christmas finishes are very special. I put most everything away today but I left out my two lap quilts. It may get cold again! Happy New year!

Just Ramblin' said...

Hi Diane, Just noticed your stitchery from the Christmas Mystery Stitch Along. I just recently stumbled onto the website and was so excited to down load the Autumn and Christmas patterns. Can't wait for the middle of January to see her winter one she is doing. Also, where did you find the snowmen? They are so cute. You always have the funest projects going. I am amazed at all you accomplish. Take care, Nola

Just Ramblin' said...

Oops, forgot one question. Did you ever find finishing instructions for "Days Filled with Joy" Christmas mystery stitch along. Thanks, Nola