document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 18, 2023

HOPPING RIGHT ALONG---

I seem to be 'hopping' right along on several projects--I guess that is what keeps me so 'young'--all the hopping around I do!!!!

First up-- Block #2 finished for the Mr. Jack mystery club-


 it was fun stitching the green frog--haven't done a frog in a long time-


Here is Block #1 and #2 so far--we will get a new block Mon or Tues this week and I do order the kits so will be Fri/Sat before I can start work on it--gives me something to look forward to !!!!

And I created a 'Lady' this week in counted cross stitching--

she still needs her straw hat and then I will probably start on the ABC's on this chart

Here is Friday's heart block--


I kept it simple this week--need some simple ones in the quilt too--

and talking about hearts--I got '2' embroidery heart blocks done--one last week and one this past week finished--


And I have started the 3rd on in this series last night--there is a total of 4!!

And-- got the next block done on the Spring embroidery by Joy--

The flower pot is the newest one--just one more area to fill on this one!

And I made this mess on the cutting table this week--

squaring up some 4 1/2" blocks--now to decide how I want to lay them out and stitch them--was thinking I would do them in a pinwheel style and I would get 9 blocks that way--but?????



and my little aqua tub--that I have been putting my leader/ender pieces in from sewing 2-2" squares together got full--so I pressed the out and put them in a bag and now I can keep sewing them--lots to go yet--



and I finally got last months orange strips sewn together and this months blues ones sewn!




 Here is this week's applique hearts--

Plus--everyone is talking about all their flowers growing in their gardens and I am so jealous that they can do that and I can't--at least not outside--but here is a progress report on my new red Impatient plant-

So far so good and there is alot of buds still--!!!

And this is my thyme seeds--


They do not seem to be growing very much--so I decided they need more sun--so put my new mug to good use and now it is taller and will get better sun in the window, so we will see what happens???

Well I am out of photos that I down loaded for the week--so must be these are it--though I did do some hand quilting on the sail boat piece and of course I do knit some, everyday, on a baby sweater--!!

WELL--SUMMER IS OFFICAL THIS WEEK--DO YOU DO ANYTHING SPECIAL ON THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER TO CELEBRATE?????
TAKE CARE--DI


Happy Father's day---my Dad was a good fixer--when he decided to get around to it--he was always busy in the wookshop working on something!

4 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Are you starting any new projects this week??

Maria said...

You're hopping along with so many lovely projects Di.
Love the double hearts.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I need to start a creative project this week but I'm trying to get my house in order while it's too hot to hike. Love your embroidery and pretty hearts!

Kate said...

You have some really fun projects in the works. I love all your heart projects. Hope you got in some fun stitching this week.