document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

ARE WE READY--

 For this brand new year????  As for me--I am going to move to Florida where the sunshine's every day and it doesn't get cold---lol---December and so far this January--Florida has been very chilly--dreary--and windy days--I'm cold!!!!

Me --decided to join this club--



So-we have to pick 10 WIPS to work on--she picks the Number each month--we do not have to finish the quilt--just get more done on it--to move it along--
Here is my 10---

1. My Favorite hearts--

2. Library Books--
        This was my 2nd color of the month project--I got the strips done--but there is still plenty of work on this one--

3. Box of smalls--

     I have some small quilted and embroidery pieces collected in this container--and I never seem to finish any of them into something--

4. Christmas  Sunbonnet Sues--

      These are hot of the assembly line!!!

5.  Embroidered--Christmas blocks from Melisa--
   



 But 'Huston' we have a problem????  Di can't find time!!!  Oh 'where oh where' has she put them???  She has even ordered some wool to finish these with--but -------??????

6.   the 2023 BOM from Melisa--

I have a piece of fabric on order that I want to see how it goes with these--if not I will find something in my stash--

7. 2023 color of the month-- heart blocks --

these are already into a flimsy--just needs borders and to be layered and basted

8.  the Christmas hearts I just did this fall--


9. An older project--a 30's print Dresden plates--

10.  this past years weekly 'heart blocks'--

Number 6 is this months project to work on--

I have at least '10' more wip's or ufo's--and I know there is a couple of them that I plan to work on soon---and then there is the newest projects, some a carry over from 2023 that we are still getting online and will need to finish and some are just starting this month--and I most image that Crabapple Hill will be doing another, everyday in February, an embroidered block to celebrate Embroidery Month--plus I want to make a baby quilt each month--well--stop laughing--I know I have bitten off more that I can chew probably--but only time will tell us for sure--oh and don't forget--there is still the knitting--baby sweaters--still plan to work on those-

Well--I need to get under a warm quilt--I am cold--and yes the heat is on--only it doesn't work all that great--what can I say--!!!!!

See ya on Sunday--

KEEP WARM---OR COOL--AND LETS SEE YOUR LIST AND WANTS FOR 2024--
HUGS, DI



3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

What is the first new project you plan to work on??
What is an older project that you plan to work on??

Maria said...

Great to see you join in the Chookshed Stitchers Challenge. May see you on Chooky's Zoom one day?
Good luck with your list.

Kate said...

Progress is a good goal for the year. You've got such fun projects in the works, they definitely deserve to be closer to finished. Love all your heart projects, those are all really lovely. Happy stitching this year. Hope you can stay warm, being cold is no fun.