document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 31, 2024

OH WHAT A RELIEF

 Do you remember this phrase from a commercial--"oh what a relief it is"???

Well-- many are glad to say this cause Spring is now really really on it's way--time to get out those seeds and start planting---!!!!

This morning I made some of these to hand out at lunch time, and to some friends--



I did get my #4 chook challenge worked on--wasn't sure I would have any time the way things were going--but I was able to spend 2 days on it and it's now into a top--

My #4 was the Christmas Sunbonnet Sues I did in all plaids last December--not sure I was ready to work on a Christmas project yet--but --here it is--love those chickadees on the border--I will not be basting this for a bit--I believe--!!

And I got the February Crabapple embroidery piece all finished--

This is a really pretty piece in real life!! and now to find space to hang it up!!!

And I got this month's tea towel designed and finished in the purples--

And a knitted baby sweater with purple on it finished--

And I got some more pink hearts appliqued--been working on these off and on--

I also did a shopping trip and came home with some new fabrics--
these pinks for the hearts above that I am making--

And as this past month the color was purple I decided some new ones needed to come home with me--

and if you noticed I used all 4 in the tea towel!!!

And these 2 also jumped into the cart--
The light blue bunny one will be a backing on a baby quilt I am sure--this other one--well--who knows but I do know it will be just the right piece for something!!!

And I found some bright red geraniums --got 2 nice full stems of them--and after I got them home--I wasn't sure just what I was going to do with them, yet--so set them on top of the refrigerator--


And I love them up there--wished I had 2 more stems for the other side of the top of the refrigerator!!
They were only $2.63 a bunch!!!!

*************
The Xumo box is gone--have a new DVR recorder just like the one I had--and I love it--and I got anew Cell phone Samsung Galazy 15 and it's up and running and I have free cell service for a whole year from Spectrum---

**************

OKAY--TOMORROW--MONDAY IS A NEW WEEK AND A NEW MONTH AND WE START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH OUR STITCHING CHALLENGES--GOOD TIMES FOR ALL--

BLESSINGS ON THIS EASTER SUNDAY--DI



  



8 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Did you color Easter eggs this year--alone or with young ones???

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I haven't yet--maybe tomorrow--not seeing my son and daughter in law til Tuesday to celebrate--

Julierose said...

Your Christmas Sunbonnet Sue is really lovely--what a great job you did on this quilt...I just think it's adorable...
Hugs, Julierose

Deb A said...

Hiding the kids again...too funny! I did not dye eggs this year.... but the girls lay some colored eggs so I'm calling that good!
Hope you have a nice week.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had some fun shopping this week - love seeing all those fun fabrics you picked up. And that's such a sweet sweater, too!

Kim said...

Happy Easter to you! You certainly acquired some lovely new fabrics for your projects. So many lovely projects in the works. Christmas Sunbonnet Sue is lovely and the baby cardigan so sweet. Pretty pink hearts, too.

Maria said...

Your Sun Bonnet Sue quilt is lovely as is your Pink hearts and Crabapple wall hanging.
Nice purchases to enjoy.The bunnies will make a great backing and the coloured fabric would work well as a border in a kids quilt.
Cute baby cardigan.

Kate said...

Your holiday Sunbonnet Sue is so cute. You did well in March at moving things a long. Love all your fabric purchases. Good luck with all your April projects.