at the end of another month in 2026--this makes # 8 month that has flown the 'coop"!!!!
I am just having a hard time believing we are at the end of 8 months with just 4 months coming up --with all the holidays in those 4 months--!!!!
Did keep busy on stitching projects this past week--
working on those blue Tilda basket blocks--
this now makes a total of 20 blocks--how do you like the wagon wheels on that one block??And I have started filling some of the baskets--
Three blocks are filled and 2 more have the designs cut and are ready to applique--
Then also in applique--I prepared the next section of the ABC quilt--
the strip at the top is the start to one side of the picket fence on the bottom of the pattern--do have the bottom rail appliqued in on the second half and all the picket pieces are cut out--am trying to decide what color house I want to make ???/
And I am happy to report--that I kept working on this winter wreath this past week and it is done--
now I did not stitch in a couple things that was on the pattern--as I felt for me it was 'too' busy--now Primrose finished this off and put it in a cute black fluted edge tin--and they still have them in stock--I want one--only--only--while on that site several new patterns jumped into my cart--and they can not all come to my house--I already have way more projects than I can do as it is--so?????
Some mail showed up--
a jelly roll in some really nice oranges--I know this month is purple color--but remember I did the purple month back in May--so I will now do the orange month for September--but did not have very many oranges--and lo and behold--Missouri quilts had this jelly roll on sale for about 50% off last week and it's perfect for my jewel pieces--and I can do some other fall projects with this one--there is some nice darker strips and some lighter ones--
this package also showed up--
a new pattern--why Di--you have enough patterns--but--I don't--I don't have a nice cute mouse pulling a sled with letters in it--do I?????
the black fabric is for yet another cross stitch project for October--
And yes Mrs Claus, I will be working on you too--again this week--I promise!!!
Now I did have a question from a blog friend on the size boxes I get at Dollar tree for my projects--
this is the one I use for my Cross stitching projects--
these are clear color and are about 7"square and 1 1/4" tall/depth--they are perfect for my small projects or the threads for a larger project--
the second one-- I buy lots of are--
they are plastic and come in 4-5 colors--and measure 8"x10" and are 2" depth--my blocks I do have to bend the top part of the block over to fit in these--but these are just the right size to keep on the little shelf stand beside my chair and the stack up nicely--so one has hexie project in it--embroidery in another one--applique in another one--and I can just pull out which project I want to work on each time--I also have a couple with thread in them--like 2 are filled with my Valdani threads --
I can usually only find them with the school supplies at this time of the year!! They are just $1.50 each (--now of course--!!!!!)
WELL--ON TO SEPTEMBER--OH--AND WHAT ARE YOU BUYING TO EAT AT THE GROCERY STORE---CAN YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN ON A FOOD RECALL??????? IT IS MOST CRAZY OUT THERE RIGHT NOW--I DARE SAY!!!
WHAT ARE YOUR STITCHING PLANS FOR SEPTEMBER--ANYTHING NEW OR DIFFERENT??
HAVE A FANASTIC WEEK--HUGS, DI

No comments:
Post a Comment